Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can't Sleep.

Its 5:30 am and I cant sleep. The news of Mark Dailey's passing has hit home hard. As I said before, I never knew the man, but he had an iconic presence in this city. It worries me that if a local celebrity can fall victim to this terrible affliction, what chance do the rest of us have? I realise that every case is unique but it's difficult to stay positive 100% of the time. I feel that this may be Karma's way of kicking me in the ass and it scares the shit out of me.

I will get through this, I know I will. Just a day at a time.


Livestrong!

3 comments:

  1. Ah Darlin... you know that his cancer is not yours. And his prognosis was not yours. I know you know that.
    You have a great prognosis and an incredible spirit.
    You are allowed a moment so I won't give you a kick in the butt ... this time.... direct me the line up for hugs.
    You are going to beat this. I know it so if you are ever in doubt, just check in and I will set you straight. OK? Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will get through this there is a time when all of us do not sleep and it always looks worse at night get up watch a comedy and try and take your mind off it
    We will all meet someone who did not come out at the other end wither it's cancer or something else but I have met more people who do come out at the other end and they have a healthier attitude to life as I know you will love you always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not allowed to think this way Tommy
    >;-/

    ReplyDelete