Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Bank Job

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their words of encouragement and support yesterday. I am committed to writing this blog in an as open and honest context as possible in order to document my journey. So there will be days when I let my fears get the better of me. Thank you for indulging me and giving me the strength to carry on.

At my appointment last week I was advised to make a deposit at the bank. I was curious so I asked the nurse to explain. Apparently after treatment there is a possibility that I may end up broke. So they encouraged me to go to the bank today and deposit some funds. They will check the funds and ensure that my currency is of legal tender and if need be, let me know if another deposit will be required. This way in years to come, if I find myself in need of assistance, I will have investments put aside. I guess you could consider it a bailout.
I just hope there is not another credit crunch. That sounds painful.

Livestrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment