Monday, January 24, 2011

Third and Final Round....

Began the third and final round of chemo this morning. All went well despite the frigid temperatures outside. I will definitely be keeping a low profile for this last three weeks as I would rather not have another stay at the hospitality of PMH. Great care just not interested in feeling awful to get there.

So with the Beta HCG markers undetectable and another 8 treatments on top of that lets hope we have this under control. Just need the lymph nodes to reduce in size and all will be well with the world.

Thanks again to everyone for their support and well wishes.

15 down 6 more to go.

Livestrong!

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to kill off the last remnants of this cold otherwise I would pop over to see you in person. I'll be downtown for the next couple of months so we'll play it by ear. Keep up the fight; we've got your back!

    ReplyDelete