Monday, January 31, 2011

And Then There Were Two....

Well finished the last full week of my third cycle on Friday.

Acid reflux and fatigue seem to be the main side effects I am wrestling with right now. Acid reflux apparently is brought on by the chemo. Hopefully it will not last as the chemo is nearly complete. They have prescribed proton pump inhibitors which is working but not as good as I would have hoped. It makes eating somewhat uncomfortable.

The fatigue is keeping me close to home as I cannot go very far without napping every couple of hours.

Learned to inject myself with Neupogen on the weekend. This will increase my white blood cell count and help ward off infection for the next week, which is when my blood cell count may be lower.

Not much left to say, nearing the end of this journey.

19 down 2 to go.

Livestrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment